lunedì 21 novembre 2016

JOY TO THE WORLD and CHRISTMAS KAMPUS

Hello my adorable wicked hares!!!! I'm so happy to finally show you my 2 last releases for Christmas! I did something that I know it's not commercial at all! But I LOVE the Krampus tradition and so I thought: 'ok, let's do it!' Let's spread this amazing tradition....
I hope you love them as much as I do.
And as usual thanks to Miss Betty (Elisabetta) <3 p="">


JOY TO THE WORLD:
on my Etsy:





CHRISTMAS KRAMPUS:
on my Etsy:




Few worlds from wiki about the KRAMPUS
The Feast of St. Nicholas is celebrated in parts of Europe on 6 December. On the preceding evening of December 5, Krampus Night or Krampusnacht, the wicked hairy devil appears on the streets. Sometimes accompanying St. Nicholas and sometimes on his own, Krampus visits homes and businesses. The Saint usually appears in the Eastern Rite vestments of a bishop, and he carries a golden ceremonial staff. Unlike North American versions of Santa Claus, in these celebrations Saint Nicholas concerns himself only with the good children, while Krampus is responsible for the bad. Nicholas dispenses gifts, while Krampus supplies coal and the ruten bundles. (Wikipedia)