martedì 23 febbraio 2016

NASHVILLE RELEASES 2nd PART

Hello dear friends, it's finally arrived the moment to present the second and last part of my releases for Nashville :)  I hope you'll love everything.  Elisabetta did a great job stitching Cinderella and The Sea Witch... she's been so fast... thanks my friend, I'll miss you there... wish you'd come with me... OMG.... next week I'll be in Nashville... I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!


Shops may add older releases to their pre-orders :))) 
or
ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
THIS POST IS FOR BOTH WHOLESALE AND PRIVATE CUSTOMERS:
ALL PRE ORDERS HAVE TO BE SENT AT: 
or

All my Nashville releases are NOT on my Etsy, they will be available on Etsy only after Nashville Market. If you want to pre order something now, please send me an email.
THANKS

Thanks so much for all your appreciation... and for the useful suggestions I received in order to 'survive' at this incredible experience LOL... See you all next week!!!!!!!




PATTERNS:

Cinderella
4th in Fairy Tales Series after
Red Riding Hood - Sleeping Beauty - Rapunzel - Snow White
stitched on a standard cut of Old Salem Linen 30 ct
by The Primitive are







Miss Harriett Hare Cotton
(the hornbook is available but sold out,
you can place your order but hornbooks will
be shipped later in march)
stitched on a standard cut of Old Salem Linen 30 ct
by The Primitive are






Miss Mary Margaret Wool
(the hornbook is available but sold out,
you can place your order but hornbooks will
be shipped later in march)
stitched on a standard cut of Old Salem Linen 30 ct
by The Primitive are






The Sea Witch
stitched on a standard cut od
Mermaid Bay 30 ct linen
by The Primitive Hare

6 commenti:

Shelly ha detto...

Wow Isobel. What a great lineup! I predict you will do well at Market. Love it all, especially the Misses Cotton and Wool!

Ele ha detto...

Beautiful additions to a wonderful collectIon!
Enjoy your trip

myrica ha detto...

So beautiful they are.
You have so lovely patterns.
Hugs Ingvor

PNLima ha detto...

Uau for Cinderela. I was taken to the Disney movie immediately, and "heard" the three lovely fairies sepaking! The Hares are lovely also!
A stitcher from Portugal
http://pontoaquipontoacola.blogs.sapo.pt/

fairybella ha detto...

Che bellooooooooo!!!! Finalmente Cinderella!!!! Grazieeee ti ho dato il tormento per averla ahahahahahahah vieni a Formigine? Io si, per favore portamela!Ciaooooo
Ferida (Fairybella)

Cmd586 ha detto...

I love that your Red Riding Hood, Snow White, and now your Cinderella all have that great black border in the same style. But I wish your sleeping beauty had that as well. So it would really feel like part of the series