lunedì 14 dicembre 2015

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS : THE END

Hi girls!!! We reached the end of our Christmas SAL !!!! I know I'd post tomorrow... but I wanna give you one more day to finish the series :))))
I've been soooo happy to share with you this long adventure :))) I hope you had a lot of fun and you appreciated all the legends told in my patterns :) I LOVE this ancient Solstice traditions! The 12th day is dedicated to THE 12th NIGHT . Enjoy!!!! and Merry Christmas, and Happy Winter Solstice!

You can stitch these 12 ornaments separately or on a single piece of fabric, on your choice. All the ornaments have the same dimensions and have been stitched on Old Salem Linen, 30 ct. Happy stitching!

THESE 12 ORNAMENTS CAN'T ANYMORE BE PURCHASED ALL TOGETHER. THEY ARE AVAILABLE ON MY ETSY AS 3 PATTERNS, EACH PATTERN INCLUDES 4 ORNAMENTS. THANKS :)


12th DAY: THE TWELFTH NIGHT
available on my Etsy





THESE 12 ORNAMENTS CAN'T ANYMORE BE PURCHASED ALL TOGETHER. THEY ARE AVAILABLE ON MY ETSY AS 3 PATTERNS, EACH PATTERN INCLUDES 4 ORNAMENTS. THANKS :)




If you wanna join the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SAL
you can join it and read info about it here:


2 commenti:

Jane ha detto...

I've enjoyed every minute of this SAL and the designs have been a joy to stitch, thank you Isabella x
My link for this last chart does not work though???? is it ready to download yet?

Sparky ha detto...

alll pretty impressive...cake my fav