domenica 20 settembre 2015

USA SHOWS WITH THE PRIMITIVE HARE

Hi my dear friends, I'm so happy to write this post! My trip to Usa is just around the corner and i can't wait to meet you all... well... some of you LOL. These are the two dates of my shows, and the date of the Myrtle Beach retreat where you'll find my new releases:

(14th - 18th october)
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'll not be at this retreat, but if you have joined the retreat, you'll find all my new releases :) Clik on the link above and send an email to Amy to place your order. Thanks. CONTACT AMY CLIK


saturday 24th october
87 W. Brookfield Rd. - North Brookfield - MA 01535
This is my first show! Maeann, the owner of this shop, will host me for a wonderful afternoon. I hope to meet a lot of you girls! I'll have a lot of my originals, my patterns, fabrics, pins.... You can have your original paper copies, fabric... tips :) And we 'll chat and have fun! Enjoy this wonderful event !
Contact Maeann for special orders and infos:  CONTACT MAEANN CLIK

EGA SEMINARY 2015
Stitchin' Fiesta
OCTOBER 28-NOVEMBER 1, 2015
Marriott Rivercenter, San Antonio, TX
During this wonderful seminary I'll be hosted by the stand of ABC Stitch Therapy. I'll have all my original models, my patterns, fabrics, pins... everything you need. Not EGA member may have shopping, no problem :) Please contact Marie (ABC stitch therapy owner) for special orders and further informations. Thanks!  CONTACT MARIE CLIK

1 commento:

Katya ha detto...

I am so glad you are coming to the US Isabella! I hope maybe next time you come by to California. :) I would love to meet you in person. Thank you!