giovedì 25 giugno 2015

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 6th RELEASE

Hello my friends!!! The 6th ornament is ready and the file can be downloaded! The 6th day is dedicated to the last day of the year: HOGMANAY :) For this pattern I've been inspired by the ancient saint Lucy, the bringer of light...
You can stitch these 12 ornaments separately or on a single piece of fabric, on your choise. All the ornaments have the same dimensions and have been stitched on Old Salem Linen, 30 ct.

6th DAY: Hogmanay

Stiched by My Miss Betty


If you wanna join the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SAL
you can join it and read info about it here:
CLIK

  *********************

I updated the file of the 5th ornament, if you download it you'll find the picture of the finished ornament included in the cover.


3 commenti:

Hilda ha detto...

Hi my dear,
you have been very busy and creative the last time. So many wonderful new things and patterns that you have created! Amazing!
Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Hugs
Hilda

Juicybear ha detto...

I love everything you make, I already stitched a few of your patterns and love them.
Greetz Anneke

Sparky ha detto...

very interesting...now tell me do boars represent a Christmas meaning....not sure I have ever seen them presented this way... at first I thought it was christmas pudding lol