lunedì 9 marzo 2015

NEW RELEASES: JANE EYRE

Hello my dear friends! During this week I'll release a lot of patterns, I hope you'll love them all. I hardly worked designing and stitching them.... Let's start! This first pattern is JANE EYRE
"I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.” - Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
I LOVE english literature... and Jane Eyre is one of my fav books... Jane is such a great woman... I can feel her need of freedom... it's so ME... Freedom is everything in a human being life... 

or sending me an email: order@theprimitivehare.com
Stitched on Old Salem Linen 30 count 
1 piece of BIG cut fits for 1 design
The PDF file contains cover, colors key and graph 





Stitched by Miss Betty. Thanks so much sweety! Luv u!!!

6 commenti:

Sparky ha detto...

very nice indeed.

Anonimo ha detto...

Beautiful desgn!♥

Jacqueline Morris ha detto...

Oh my!! I adore your designs and this one is beautiful :).
Smiles :)

Mrs Milkybar Kid ha detto...

Just gorgeous!!!

D1-D2 ha detto...

My favorite book as well. I love that quote.

Hilda ha detto...

Such a pretty, your version of Janey Eyre!
I love the English literature too!
Hugs
Hilda